Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Little Prayer to Him....



by Babul Nokrek (Notes) on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 7:24pm


A Little Prayer to Him....

He walked with you baby! I see, Still He walks
He talks and talks, and He silently laughs
He takes care us and loves a lot thee!
Blessings are being showered like a sea!

What will thy do with my love?
It will make life a bit more tough!
Go to beach and make mind fresh
Throw all worry in the trash...

Ask Him and keep all worries in His hands
And feel His, with heart, all kindness
I never ask Him for any gift
As I knew I am not so fit!

Oh God! let the cup go far from her sky
(Let her tell dark nights soon good bye.)
If in stead need me, I am here to die!


একটি ছোট্ট প্রার্থনা...

সে তোমার হাত ধরে হাটে মেয়ে, আমি দেখি, এখনো সে হাটে
কথা বলে আর হাসে এই ত তোমার পাশে, ভুলে না মোটে!
আমাদেরও দেখে রাখে সে, তোমাকে বেশি...
সাগরসম আশীর্বাদ কত রাশি রাশি...


আমার ভালোবাসায় কী হবে ছাই শুনি?
শুধু শুধু জীবন টা বিষিয়ে তুলবে জানি!
সাগর পাড়ে ঘুরে আয় মনটা হবে ভালো...
দুশ্চিন্তা যা আছে সব ডাস্টবিনে ফেলো!

যাচনা করো তাঁর কাছে, শুধু ভরসাটা রাখো
অনুভবে বুঝে নাও তুমি তাঁর ছায়াতলেই থাকো
চাইনি ত কিছু কোনদিনও ভুলে ভালে
এসেছি আজ তাঁর দ্বারে সব দীনতা ভুলে!

হায় ঈশ্বর! দুহাত তুলি, তুমি এই দুঃখের পেয়ালা দূরে সরিয়ে দাও
(তার যত দুঃখ আছে খোদা, দাও আমায় দাও...)
বিনিময় যদি চাও তুমি, আমি তৈরী, আমায় মৃত্যু দাও!

No comments: